About Elum Energy
Elum Energy is a fast-growing company based in Paris with offices in Morocco, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Mexico & Brazil specialized in monitoring & control solutions for solar power plants.
Elum technology allows for simple and optimized operations of rooftop solar plants or utility scale ground PV plants coupled or not with energy storage systems (batteries) and in some cases with existing thermal generation units (diesel generators).
Our reference customers are constructors (EPCs) and operators (IPPs) of solar power plants and/or energy producers such as TOTAL, ENGIE, GreenYellow, SolarCentury…
Our technology currently equips more than 1000 solar power plants in more than 40 countries, from 100kWp to 100MWp.
Those plants directly power factories & shopping centers for example, are built to feed into the national grid (Europe), or are built to power remote / islanded cities (Caribbean, South Asia or in some African countries).
Our technology, ePowerControl allows to supervise and automatically control these solar hybrid power plants in an efficient way, and its declination in different by-products allows to manage both “simple” type hybrid power plants in self-consumption and more complex power plants of several MWp in grid injection.
We are looking for talented, passionate and creative profiles – sharing our passion for renewable energies – to help us build tomorrow’s electricity grid!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more information on our job offers and news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elum/
Job Description for Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy
You are joining an ambitious team in a growing company at a stage where everything is still to be built.
As a Distribution Account Manager – LATAM, within the company’s indirect sales team, you will manage the existing relationship between Elum and its distributors in the LATAM region.
Your counterparties will be only the distributors.
As a Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Manage customer accounts and/or associated partners
- Provide trainings to distributors
- Report of the speed of Sales and level of stock at Elum distributors
- Pre & After sales: Technical support, coordination with projects engineers, Customer Service and project managements
- Manage CRM and ERP : Odoo, Hubspot, prepare invoices, fill and follow details of opportunities
Preferred Experience for the Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Master in business / engineering school
- First experience in the solar / renewable energy industry in the distribution area
- Curious, problem solver and team player, willing to take risks and face challenges on a daily basis
- Fast learning
For this Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy position we are looking for the following skills in the candidate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English & Spanish)
- Knowledge in Renewable Energies (storage technologies, solar production)
- Interpersonal and diplomatic skills (ability to collaborate with and gain the trust of members of the management team)
Recruitment Process for Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy
- Phone interview
- Business case interview
- Fit interview
- Reference call
Additional Information for Distribution Account Manager: LATAM – Elum Energy
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 March 2023
- Location: Bogota, D.c.
- Possible full remote