SolarEyes International presents to you the list of open opportunities. Browse through the list and remember to apply before the deadline.
If you are lucky and you are selected for the interview then you will need to check this article How to Master a Job Interview – 15 Steps – to prepare yourself well.
Remember you can know how to identify a fake job through extensive indicator explanation in this article HOW TO SPOT A FAKE JOB – 14 Indicators
And if you get selected for the job from any of the open opportunities you will have to read this article: How to start a new job the right way – 11 Tips
And if you start the job you will need to read this article: 13 CAREER TIPS TO LIVE WITH
List of Open Opportunities on SolarEyes International
1. OPEN CALL FOR 100 EXCELLENCE ACTIONS TO JOIN THE ACTION PLAN FOR GLOBAL YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
One of today’s open opportunities.
This program is supported by ILO, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNCCD and UN in China. See link below and apply.
2. Youth@Work – TOOLS FOR YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Youth@Work – “Tools for Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship” is designed as an interactive event, providing a space for exchanging tools and methods that support youth economic participation.
3. PhD POSITION IN POLICY & SUSTAINABILITY (PASU) – EPFL, Switzerland
In today’s open opportunities list we have a PhD based in Switzerland. Apply for this PhD position at EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland).
The starting date is September 15, 2023. A typical candidate for this position has a keen interest in doing research related to technology, environment, energy, or development. See link below and apply.
4. TERRITORY SALES EXECUTIVE – DLIGHT NIGERIA
Open opportunities! Join DLight and help power the world through solar energy through this position.
DLight Nigeria is hiring a Territory Sales Executive to be based in Lagos, Nigeria. See details below and apply.
5. USADF OFF-GRID ENERGY CHALLENGE – ENERGY COMPANIES FROM MULTIPLE AFRICAN COUNTRIES
One of today’s open opportunities. USADF is thrilled to launch the USADF Off-Grid Energy Challenge and invite proposals. From qualified African off-grid energy firms, proposals are requested.
Grant money of up to $250,000 will be provided to selected businesses. The call is open from December 19, 2022 – February 12, 2023. Apply using the link below.
6. OPEN VACANCIES AT IRENA – 4 positions
The International Renewable Energy Agency(IRENA) has 4 open positions expiring in January 2023. The two of the positions are internships and these are remote. Open vacancies include:
- Associate Programme Officer – Coalition for Action, P-1
- Intern, Clean Energy Transition Scenarios
- Intern, Planning for the Global Energy Transition
- Associate Professional – Energy Access and Renewable Energy Policy
7. USTDA 2023 SUMMER INTERNSHIP – Graduate and Undergraduate students – 7 Internships available
In today’s open opportunities United States Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) is recruiting for 2023 Summer Internships. Gain valuable experience working with USTDA Office of General Counsel, Chief Information Officer, Public Affairs, Admin/Training or Program teams. 7 internships are available. See link below for application.
- Summer Intern, Office of the General Counsel
- Summer Intern, Administrative Support
- Summer Intern, Office of Congressional Affairs
- Summer Intern, Finance
- Summer Intern, Office of Chief Information Officer
- Intern, Office of Programs
- Summer Intern: Office of Public Affairs
Always read and comprehend the job description before applying to any of the opportunities listed above, and make sure your resume and cover letter are tailored to the requirements of the position. Use a different Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter for each application you submit; doing so lowers your chances of being chosen.SolarEyes International, 2022
In case you apply for any of the above open opportunities and you have been called for an interview check How to Master a Job Interview – 15 Steps.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA