Welcome to the Weekly Opportunities list by SolarEyes International.
Browse through the Weekly Opportunities List and apply and don’t forget to check the respective deadlines.
Weekly Opportunities List
See the list below.
1. Senior Budget Specialist – The Hague, Netherlands
Hivos is looking for a Senior Budget Specialist. The Budget Specialist (BuS) is part of the Business Development Unit and reports to the head of the unit. See details on link below and apply.
2. MULTIPLE VACANCIES AT CROSSBOUNDARY – locations include UK, South Africa, Tunisia, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Mozambique, Jordan, Ghana, Lebanon, Mauritius, Australia, Washington DC, Bogota and Israel
Ready for a new challenge? CrossBoundary is looking for stellar candidates to fill multiple roles across their growing global firm. See list below and apply before the respective deadlines.
3. 10 JOBS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO APPLY IN JANUARY 2023
In our today’s Weekly Opportunities list. Here is a consolidated list of jobs, scholarships and various opportunities to apply in January 2023. Check it and apply as the list consists of many global vacancies, scholarships and opportunities you will like. See link below.
4. OFFRE DE STAGE A PLEIN TEMPS – GIZ ALGERIE
5. The Earthshot Prize Africa Nominations For Climate Change Activists and Innovators Across Africa
Weekly Opportunities List. MultiChoice calls on climate change activists and innovators across Africa to submit nominations for the prestigious Earthshot Prize with a chance of winning US$1.2 million/ R 20 million (£1 million) prize. See details below and apply.
6. JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS IN NIGERIA – for local & international applicants
Local and international vacancies and scholarships based in Nigeria.
7. World Bank Junior Professionals Associates (JPA) Program 2023
In today’s Weekly Opportunities List. The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development. Apply below.
8. GREEN CLIMATE FUND INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2023
The Green Climate Fund internship program provides a unique learning opportunity for students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds.
9. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)
Weekly Opportunities List. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to citizens of certain developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
10. Senior Operations Associate, Africa Regional Office – The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI), Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
11. Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) – Spring 2023
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future.
12. UNITED NATIONS UNIVERSITY MASTER’S AND PhD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2023
United Nations University: UNU-IAS invites applications for September 2023 admission to our postgraduate degree programmes: the Master of Science in Sustainability and the PhD in Sustainability Science.
13. World Bank Junior Professionals Associates (JPA) Program 2023
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
14. IRENA Associate Programme Officer – Coalition for Action and Knowledge, P-2, Annual Salary: USD48k to USD56k – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Deadline for Application: 08 February 2023 (at midnight, Abu Dhabi Local Time).
15. Y COMBINATOR WINTER 2023 FUNDING CYCLE APPLICATION
Weekly Opportunities List. Are you interested in the Y COMBINATOR WINTER 2023 FUNDING CYCLE APPLICATION? Check opportunity below.