Browse through today’s Weekly Opportunities List and apply and don’t forget to check the respective deadlines.
Weekly Opportunities List
See the list below Weekly Opportunities List which consists of jobs, scholarships, internships and other global opportunities.
1. Green Cities Assessment Specialist – FAO, Harare, Zimbabwe
The incumbent will work Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Zimbabwe and the direct operational supervision of the GCI Focal Person and with guidance from the Lead Technical Officer of the project, and Regional Office for Africa and technical divisions at FAO Head Quarters.
See link below for application to this opportunity as one of today’s Weekly Opportunities List. Deadline is 6 February 2023.
2. Project Manager – GIZ, BELGIUM
Weekly Opportunities List. GIZ is currently looking for a project manager (m/f/d) for their regional team Anglophone Africa to be based in Brussels. GIZ would like the project manager (PM) to start as soon as possible and GIZ offers a Belgian employment contract (full time).
The PM will join a diverse team which values cooperation and common learning, own initiatives and agile working.
The Anglophone Africa team strives to deliver meaningful results for a range of clients across Africa in the areas of public sector capacity building and governance, agricultural value chains, private sector development and investment readiness, access to justice and rule of law, human rights and GBV prevention, carbon credits, private sector, etc. See details below and apply.
3. African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program
Selected candidates will be deployed in various Departments at Headquarters (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire), Bank’s Regional and Country Offices.
However, selected interns will perform their internship remotely while waiting for the Bank to gradually return to office. Due 22 February 2023.
4. Head of Business: Climate & Energy – Village Data Analytics (VIDA), Munich, Germany
Weekly Opportunities List. VIDA is looking for a Head of Business – Climate & Energy who is in charge of managing and expanding key relationships for the company.
As the business development, sales, and customer support teams continue to grow and evolve, you will play an instrumental role in managing and mentoring these teams, with a focus on doubling the size of the sales team each year. See link below for applying.
5. EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
Applications to the Universities in Nigeria, Senegal and Cape Verde is now OPEN, with a deadline for submission by Friday 10 February 2023 at 18.00 WAT.
Interested candidates are encouraged to follow the British Council, European Union and ECOWAS for information on when applications to their preferred institutions will be opened.
6. Responsable d’études électrification PV (in French) – SAGEMCOM, France
7. Solution Architect – Off-grid Solutions – SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, INDIA
In today’s Weekly Opportunities List is a position at Schneider Electric India. Based in Bangalore, as part of SE global ONE lab, the role of Off-Grid Solution Architect includes:
The architect will drive the evolution of different off-grid solution offerings, working in close collaboration with R&D, business teams, key partners, cybersecurity and cloud-based software architects. One key requirement is that off-grid offerings must span a range from community electrification, small commercials, and productive energy applications.
Doing this with multiple offerings leads to challenges such as algorithm and DER validation needing to be done more than once. A second key requirement is to incorporate a model-based design so that off-grid solutions may be deployed more rapidly and with better first-pass yield.
The architect will create and animate a viable roadmap for the evolution of OffGrid offerings that enables validation work to apply across the entire offering & facilitates the use of model-based design.
8. Senior Budget Specialist – The Hague, Netherlands
Hivos is looking for a Senior Budget Specialist. The Budget Specialist (BuS) is part of the Business Development Unit and reports to the head of the unit. See details on link below and apply.
9. World Energy Council Global Future Energy Leaders Programme 2023
Weekly Opportunities List. The 2023 call for Global Future Energy Leaders nominations is now open!
World Energy Council is looking for the brightest minds and biggest hearts among this generation of young professionals to join the Council’s Global Future Energy Leaders programme. The deadline for nominations is 13 February 2023 at 5 pm GMT.
10. WOLRD BANK 2023 SUMMER INTERNSHIP – Deadline 31 January 2023 (Bank Internship Program)
The Bank Internship Program is now accepting applications through January 31st for its Summer Term (May – September 2023).
11. MULTIPLE VACANCIES AT CROSSBOUNDARY – locations include UK, South Africa, Tunisia, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Mozambique, Jordan, Ghana, Lebanon, Mauritius, Australia, Washington DC, Bogota and Israel
Weekly Opportunities List. Ready for a new challenge? CrossBoundary is looking for stellar candidates to fill multiple roles across their growing global firm. See list below and apply before the respective deadlines.
12. ECHOING GREEN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENUERS 2023/2024
This Fellowship is for people whose enterprises are at an early stage and who are experts on the challenge they’ve chosen to confront.
The challenge seek leaders who reflect the community they serve and bring deep knowledge of the issues into their work as they co-design solutions with and for their communities.
13. GROWATT CAREERS – Various Locations: Remote, UK, Kenya, India, Netherlands, US, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
Apply to different positions at Growatt in different countries. Weekly Opportunities List. See link below and apply.
14. 10 JOBS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO APPLY IN JANUARY 2023
In our today’s Weekly Opportunities list. Here is a consolidated list of jobs, scholarships and various opportunities to apply in January 2023. Check it and apply as the list consists of many global vacancies, scholarships and opportunities you will like. See link below.
15. PAUWES Climate Change Programme Coordinator
The Pan African University Institute of Water and Energy Sciences (including Climate Change) (PAUWES), hub of the Pan African University (PAU), hosted by the University of Tlemcen in Algeria is launching a call for applications: Programme Coordinator for its Master of Science in Climate Change (Technical track and Policy track).
16. Electrification Investment Specialist – NRECA International, Zambia
NRECA International is co-financing the Zambia Electric Cooperative Development Program (ZECDP) with the US Agency for International Development (USAID). The ZECDP has the objective to increase access to electricity in rural areas through development of viable, thriving electric cooperative enterprises.
The program will demonstrate the value that electric cooperatives yield as viable service providers and an integral component of electrification expansion in Zambia.
17. OFFRE DE STAGE A PLEIN TEMPS – GIZ ALGERIE
Weekly Opportunities List.
18. JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS IN NIGERIA – for local & international applicants
Local and international vacancies and scholarships based in Nigeria.
19. World Bank Junior Professionals Associates (JPA) Program 2023
In today’s Weekly Opportunities List. The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development. Apply below.
20. GREEN CLIMATE FUND INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2023
The Green Climate Fund internship program provides a unique learning opportunity for students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds.
21. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)
Weekly Opportunities List. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to citizens of certain developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
22. UNITED NATIONS UNIVERSITY MASTER’S AND PhD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2023
United Nations University: UNU-IAS invites applications for September 2023 admission to our postgraduate degree programmes: the Master of Science in Sustainability and the PhD in Sustainability Science.
23. World Bank Junior Professionals Associates (JPA) Program 2023
Weekly Opportunities List. The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
24. IRENA Associate Programme Officer – Coalition for Action and Knowledge, P-2, Annual Salary: USD48k to USD56k – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Deadline for Application: 08 February 2023 (at midnight, Abu Dhabi Local Time). Weekly Opportunities List.