International Photovoltaics Expert for Training Projects – RENAC
As a leading provider of education and capacity building services in the field of renewables, we have trained more than 30,000 participants from over 160 countries since our establishment in 2008. We are based in Berlin and have a global outreach, offering unique practical technical training and expertise, both in-person and online. We cover a wide scope of renewable energy and energy efficiency topics with technical, legal and economic aspects.
Our highly accomplished and friendly solar and energy efficiency team is looking for a full or part time photovoltaics expert to continue our mission (30-38.5 h/week).
Your Impact: International Photovoltaics Expert for Training Projects – RENAC
- Designing, planning and managing training programmes in the field of grid-connected photovoltaics (in-person and online training formats)
- Developing and updating of training content and training materials
- Managing and controlling the quality of training materials developed by external specialists
- Delivering training on grid-connected photovoltaics both in Berlin and internationally
- Managing, reviewing and coordinating external trainers and service providers
- Consulting for establishing local training facilities including Train-the-Trainer programs and practical training centers
Your tool box: International Photovoltaics Expert for Training Projects – RENAC
- Completed degree in engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience on technical aspects of grid connected PV project design and implementation
- Motivation to transfer knowledge in the field of education for professionals.
- Experience in delivering training would be beneficial
- Experience in managing projects and international teams
- A solution-driven, interdisciplinary team player who can also work independently
- Professional written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German and other languages is a definite plus
- Residence in Berlin or willingness to move to Berlin
- You will actively shape the international energy transition and contribute to climate protection focusing on PV.
- You will be an integral part of a lively, engaging and wonderfully open team.
- You will work in a highly motivating, international and flexible professional environment with both large, international organizations and individual experts.
- You will have 50 % home office flexibility and additional benefits.
For applicants from outside Germany, please note the eased regulations on work permits for professionals: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/
Feel free to contact me, Gérald Lamusse, Head of Solar & Energy Efficiency team, directly (lamusse(at)renac.de) for more insights, or simply send us your application file (cover letter, CV, references and salary expectations) to our Head of Organization, Sylvia Luedecke: personal(at)renac.de.