Call for Contributors – SolarEyes International (fully remote)
In an attempt to provide its members and all interested parties with the highest quality content possible, SolarEyes International is seeking reputable experts to act as Contributors to help develop content on energy topics and solar topics.
About SolarEyes International
SolarEyes International is an international solar energy aggregator and accelerator enhancing the growth of the solar energy industry.
We are a one stop repository for global solar energy information. More information about SolarEyes International can be found on our website: https://solareyesinternational.com/
Description of the work
Being a Contributor at SolarEyes International is a remote volunteer position which will last for 3 months. 2-3 hours is required per week and can be done anytime and any day of the week as it is self managed.
The work can be done from anywhere in the world and the Contributor will manage their time individually.
Content Contributors will volunteer their time and work within their area of expertise and play a key role in helping to shape SolarEyes’ knowledge landscape with attribution to the Contributors.
Requirements for SolarEyes International Contributors
- Be well versed in a topic or topics related to energy
- Any qualification and experience that supports your knowledge and expertise in an energy or specifically solar related topic
- Be excellent in writing and elaborating complicated issues into simpler to digest and simpler to follow manner
- Be flexible to work remotely under minimum supervision
- Be willing to volunteer for 2-3 hours per week
Some benefits of becoming a SolarEyes Contributor include:
- Get your work out to the world with an attribution that will boost your profession in the energy sector
- Get to network with SolarEyes International’s globally spread network of experts and followers
- Secure a future recommendation from SolarEyes International when need arises
- Be trained and mentored in the energy related areas and stand out on future endeavors
- Get experience which you can write on your CV
Selection will be on a rolling basis and can be done before the deadline if the rightful candidates are identified.
Contributors will be notified of their status once submissions have been reviewed by SolarEyes International team.
How to Apply
Use the link below to apply. Due date for applications is 03 March 2023
*** ALSO CHECK: ABBREVIATIONS IN THE SOLAR ENERGY SECTOR