Siemens 2024 Internship, South Africa – Commercial Advancement Trainee Scheme
Job ID: 400259. Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited. Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Job Family: Internal Services. Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated). Full Time / Part Time: Full-time
Remote vs Office: Office/Site Only. Contract Type: Fixed Term
Job Title / Role: Commercial Advancement Training Scheme
Organization: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Location: Midrand South Africa
Siemens is a global powerhouse in diversified engineering providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain.
The company has been in existence for over 175 years igniting a history of innovation and social development.
As an integrated technology company, Siemens aims to play a constructive role in Africa ‘s success story, as we try work on solving problems that can help all South Africans.
The Commercial Advancement Training Scheme
• The learner will be given a in initial 18-month learnership contract that will provide valuable workplace experience while studying part time.
• Learners completing the initial requirements of the learnership may be given further opportunity to continue with follow-up qualifications.
• You will be required to perform a range of standardised administrative tasks with close supervisory guidance in support of the function that you placed in.
• Specific responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) data and financial management.
• You may be required to support special projects on simple operational tasks (as required).
What Siemens is looking for?
Recent matriculants or young dynamic persons eager to kickstart their career in an integrated technology company within the finance community.
The successful candidates must be willing to study part time towards the ICB Office Administration NQF L5 qualification which will require additional effort outside of the normal working hours.
Candidates considered will be those who share our values and have a real commitment to building a better future for themselves and South Africa.
It is important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
• Between the age of 18 and 24 years old
• Must have completed Grade 12 / Matric certification with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Accounting with an 65% aggregate for both subjects.
• Computer Literacy in particular Excel, Word, and Outlook
• High level of honesty and integrity
• Strong attention to detail
• Learners will be based in Midrand and must willing to travel in the surrounding areas to various Siemens offices and project sites.
• Must have a passion for Accounting/Business Administration
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets under the Employment Equity Act will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with the POPI Act, GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
*** ALSO CHECK: HOW TO SIZE A SOLAR SYSTEM – 5 clear steps anyone can follow