Bureau Veritas Middle East is hiring a Sustainability Specialist.
Key Responsibilities: Sustainability Specialist, Bureau Veritas Middle East
- Provide technical guidance on sustainability standards, such as the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), CPD and GRI.
- Develop and execute Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) assessments to evaluate a client’s sustainability performance.
- Strategic consulting with clients around sustainability strategies and implementation.
- Track emerging standards in key economies such as Europe and the United States.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, sustainability reporting standards, and regulations, such as the EU Taxonomy, Industrial Sustainability Guidelines of Abu Dhabi and other international and national requirements.
- Contribute to business development activities, including developing scopes of work in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Requirements: Sustainability Specialist, Bureau Veritas Middle East
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability, environmental science, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of sustainability standards, such as the TCFD recommendations, and environmental protection.
- Experience in developing and delivering training in ESG topics a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including experience developing sustainability strategies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, including experience working on cross-functional teams and with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working with clients in the Middle East region is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- English fluency and strong writing and presentation skills essential.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience, please apply to the Sustainability Specialist, Bureau Veritas Middle East by forwarding your CV to [email protected] with the reference code SNM/ME/SS on the subject of the email and the suitable profiles will be contacted soon.