Distribution Sales Manager – Sungrow
The Distribution Sales Manager – Distributed Generation & Mid-Market position plays an important role with this rapidly growing company.
This position will be the key member of the sales team and will be supporting our designated sales team for the C&I, Community Solar, and Residential segments.
This candidate will be supporting existing customers as well as develop new relationships for Sungrow’s continued growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Distribution Sales Manager
• Focus on new business generation. Target accounts that are strategically important to the company’s market segment specific growth. Establish relationships with large and strategically important customers.
• Focus on achieving and exceeding both order and revenue targets for incremental and long-term targets.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and thorough creation and submission of commercial and technical proposals, meeting client and business requirements
• Produce and maintain accurate records of opportunities, proposals, contracts and business activities, fully utilizing the Company’s CRM tool, and per corporate guidelines
• Provide timely updates on sales activity, performance, integration of corporate business project processes, market trends, project status, and client relationship issues to business unit and Company management
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and quantitative skills needed
• Effective communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
• Have basic technical background and able to carry basic technical conversation with customers.
• Public speaking skills is a plus.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Experience – Distribution Sales Manager
• BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering a plus
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience sales and key account manager
• Minimum two (2) years’ in PV related sales position
• Technical understanding of inverter technology
• Demonstrated experience
Welcome to send your CV to [email protected] and Join us!