Equinor is hiring for an Environment And Consents Specialist – Offshore Wind
Equinor employs about 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is what defines Equinor. Right now, Equinor is facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
Equinor is up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining Equinor in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and input to the environmental, stakeholder and consenting assessments and strategy for offshore wind developments in support of business development, project development and operations activities.
- Manage and oversight of the preparation of materials and assessments required in support of the activities.
- Stakeholder engagement and management, including external and internal stakeholders and regulatory agencies, environmental NGOs, maritime stakeholders etc.
- Represent Equinor and project in industry forums.
- Provide support and specialist competence to other projects in the Equinor renewables portfolio.
- Be an active member of the Equinor Sustainability, Consents & Impact Management networks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of offshore wind development & consenting/permitting and impact assessments.
- Alternative experience of major infrastructure planning, consenting/permitting requirements.
- Experience of representing projects and companies in industry forums and external stakeholder management.
- Project management, including complex schedules and deliveries.
- Educated to degree or master’s level in a relevant discipline.
Why should you join Equinor
At Equinor, they care about each other as much as their business. This is what they offer:
– Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. The company’s internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
– Attractive rewards. The company offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
– Wellness and work-life balance. It’s employees’ well-being is a priority. The company recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why they encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
– An inclusive culture. The company believes embracing our differences makes the workforce stronger. According to Equinor, true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
*** ALSO CHECK: 12 CHALLENGES FACED BY SOLAR COMPANIES IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES