Future Energy Leaders 2023 Application
The 2023 call for Global Future Energy Leaders nominations is now open!
We are looking for the brightest minds and biggest hearts among this generation of young professionals to join the Council’s Global Future Energy Leaders programme.
The deadline for nominations is 13 February 2023 at 5 pm GMT.
The World Energy Council’s Global Future Energy Leaders Programme is a worldwide diverse network of young energy professionals.
It is designed to help shape, inspire and grow the energy leaders of tomorrow.
It serves as a platform for engaging a limited number of ambitious young professionals in the World Energy Council’s national, regional and international activities and events.
The programme’s objective is to inspire participants to become the next generation of energy leaders capable of solving the world’s most pressing challenges regarding energy and sustainability.
The Future Energy Leaders are an integral part of our ‘how to’ community, made of exceptional young professionals who share a commitment to address the urgent need to humanise energy; seek innovative solutions for more energy and climate neutrality; engage in national, regional, and global activities and events; and deliver innovative projects in support of our global energy community.
Future Energy Leaders Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
• Solid interest and proven track record in energy or energy+
• 3-5 years of junior management experience in an energy-related field is considered a plus
• Advanced level of English
• Not more than 32 years old at the time of application
• Availability for at least 20 days of contact time with the development programme per year (15 days during non-Congress years). Validation by the employer would be considered a plus.
• Available to engage for up to three years.
How to apply for the Future Energy Leaders 2023
For more information on how to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK, TELEGRAM GROUP and WHATSAPP.
*** ALSO CHECK: 10 JOBS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO APPLY IN JANUARY 2023